I’m always excited to read new blogs that are inspiring others to live a minimalist life. And I have been thoroughly enjoying some of the new ones popping up.
Each of the following 7 blogs are less than 6 months old. If you haven’t checked them out yet, you may enjoy perusing them this weekend.
- Simple Rabbit Society – Chloe and her team share articles, advice, hacks, and tips for achieving a beautiful life through minimalism. (Technically they’ve been around 8 months, but I really wanted to include them).
- Minimalist Woman – Meg Wolfe is an advocate of downsizing and simplicity who also writes at Minimalist Cook.
- 365 Less Things – Colleen shares her 365-day resolution to declutter every wardrobe, bench, shelf, pantry and garage space in her home by removing one item everyday for the next twelve months.
- Minimal Student – Jessica takes minimalism to campus offering something unique just for students in a personal, chatty and ‘to-the-point’ format.
- Momentum Gathering – Katie Tallo inspires joyful life change. It’s about shifting, little by little, towards what matters most and letting go of what doesn’t.
- Be More With Less – Courtney Carver encourages her readers to create a life with more savings and no debt, more health and less stress, more time and less stuff, and more joy with less obligation.
- Regards from the Balcony - Tony writes about using simplicity to obtain freedom in life.