in the spirit of our always-popular “7 things” category, i offer 7 board games in your home that you’ll never play again and should be minimalized today. the extra space in your closet will thank you.
- jenga (fun while it lasted – that one christmas back in 1991)
- pictionary (win, lose, or draw went off the air decades ago)
- battleship (was only great when your kid was 9)
- chess/checkers (at least the boards that are missing pieces)
- backgammon (i don’t remember the rules anymore either)
- operation (it’s still too annoying for everyone else in the room)
- monopoly (the elvis presley or nascar edition)
any board games you would like to add to the list?