a quick project for you to tackle today, you’ll be glad you did. here are 7 things that can be minimalized from your junk drawer in one hour or less:
- old batteries (you know you’re never going to use them)
- keys (if you don’t know what they open, they don’t open anything)
- scissors/tape/paper clips/rubber bands (does that count as one item?)
- tools/hardware (keep one philips screwdriver, that’s it – put the rest away)
- phone books (i hope i’m not the only one with more than one phonebook in my drawer…)
is there anything you would like to add to this list that should be minimalized from your junk drawer?