here are 7 things that can be minimalized in your office (home or away) today:
- paper files – if you can, scan them to your computer. if not, sort and file.
- bulletin board items – you’ve needed to declutter that for months anyway.
- wall decorations – just keep 1 or 2 accent pieces (and maybe a clock)
- physical desktop items – find a home out of sight for your stapler, tape, and paper clips.
- computer desktop icons – remove unneccesary icons (or hide all of them)
- your desk drawer – you know the one i’m talking about…
- books – if you don’t use them, get rid of them.
honorable mention: pens/pencils