Simplify. 7 Guiding Principles to Help Anyone Declutter Their Home and Life
Since choosing to simplify his life two years ago, Joshua has encouraged hundreds of thousands of others around the world to pursue minimalism in their lives through his blog: www.becomingminimalist.com. As one of today’s leading proponents of “rational minimalism,” he presents 7 principles that will help guide anyone into a practice of simplicity that works for their unique, individual lifestyle.
Simplify is a compilation of the lessons we have learned over the past two years of pursuing simplicity. We have worked hard to ensure this e-book is a valuable resource for anyone who desires to remove clutter from their home and life. We are confident that you will benefit from it.
Some of the topics and principles covered in the book will help you:
- Define rational minimalism for your unique lifestyle.
- Recognize the benefits of a “rational minimalist” lifestyle.
- Learn to recognize clutter and remove it from your home.
- Create a plan for decluttering every room in your home.
- Stop the trend of consumerism in your life.
- Develop a spending plan.
- Develop a plan to keep your home free of clutter.
- Apply principles of simplicity to other areas of your life including time management, speech, and television.
We are confident that if this typical family of four in the suburbs can simplify their life, so can you!
Simplify contains 78 pages of illustrative stories, theoretical principle, and practical application. Preview the first chapter.
Download Simplify. 7 Guidelines to Help Anyone Declutter Their Home and Life. The cost is just $9.95. And you can use paypal or credit card.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
- “It is a simple, straightforward guide to simplifying your life and brings new light to the term minimalist.” – Tanna at Complete Organizing Solutions
- “I loved it! I just didn’t want to stop reading!” – Linda at Willow’s Cottage
- “I really love the principles that Joshua has come up with and I think they are incredibly applicable to anybody looking for a simpler life.” – Sam at The Simpler Life
- “One of the most important aspects of this book is that it’s written from a family perspective. There aren’t many minimalist books like that and I can only be happy that thanks to Joshua we finally have one.” – Pawel at Minimalist Business“
- I read it from beginning to end in one sitting, stayed up way too late but was worth it!” – Amy at New Nostalgia
- “It’s encouraging. It’s practical, it’s accessible, and it’s real.” – Ashley at Sidetracked but in the Right Direction
- “This is a great book! It explains in plain language the joys and benefits of a clutter-free living and gives tips you can put into practice to achieve this.” – Uri at Minimal
- “It’s well written, inspirational and useful all at the same time… I’ve already read it multiple times, and I think you’ll end up doing the same.” -Nicky at Not My Mother
You can earn a 50% commission for each book you sell on your blog or website. Simply, sign up at e-junkie.com as an affiliate. Then, paste the provided code on your blog accompanied with a review, post, or ad. You will then be credited 50% for each reader who clicks through and purchases the book. Payments will be distributed the first week of each month following your affiliate sales. If you need help, visit e-junkie’s affiliate help page.