“7 things” is an ongoing series here at becoming minimalist where we identify7 things in your home that can be minimalized today. you can see the full list here.
now that the holidays are over, we offer 7 christmas decorations that can be minimalized:
- anything large and inflatable in your front yard.
- icicle light strings (they are just not that neat anymore).
- any nutcrackers over the number of 2 (at some point they just get a little creepy).
- this wreath.
- those holiday cds you know longer listen to.
- christmas window clings.
- anything you didn’t put up this year (if you couldn’t find a place for it this year, you’re not going to use it next year).
we took number 7 to heart this year and finally ridded our storage room of christmas decorations that we know longer use.