“The first wealth is health.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
For the next 7 days, the Harvest Your Health Book Sale will be live with 71 ebooks (including 15 Paleo-related), 4 meal plans, 3 magazine subscriptions, 1 fitness program, 22 discount codes. See all the details right here.
WHAT IS THE HARVEST YOUR HEALTH BOOK SALE?
For the next week (ends on October 14th), 65 unique authors have come together to offer over 71 courses/e-books/guides in one unbelievable package for only $37. If bought separately, the products total a retail value of $1071. But for the next few days, you can find them uniquely compiled together in one location for one low price. The books cover a variety of fascinating topics. Our book, Inside-Out Simplicity, is one of the books included promoting simplicity and intentional living. If you’ve been debating the pursuit of any of the topics included, this may represent the perfect time to jump in.
WHY THE HARVEST YOUR HEALTH BOOK SALE?
A few months ago, Todd Dosenberry (Primal Toad) contacted a number of bloggers via e-mail asking them to come together for one single, giant event. I can remember where I was sitting—in a hotel room in Iowa—when I got the email. I was about to pass on his generous offer, but decided instead to ask him what other books would be included in the sale. When he sent me the list and it included books from Tsh Oxenreider (Simple Mom) and Lorilee Lippincott (Loving Simple Living), I was in. They are two of my favorites. And the more I familiarized myself with the other books and authors in the sale, the more I looked forward to offering it to the Becoming Minimalist community.
Eventually, I decided to contribute for three reasons:
- It’s a quality package with good people and good products. It’s focused on wellness, health, and intentionality. And I can get behind those themes all day long.
- It’s a good opportunity to get Inside-Out Simplicity into peoples’ hands. My hope when writing the book was to inspire people to view simplicity as something more than external factors. Simplicity, eventually, needs to reveal itself in gratitude, generosity, and contentment. It ought to influence each of our most important relationships. To date, the book has been read thousands of time by thousands of people. Hopefully, through the Harvest Your Health Bundle Sale, it will inspire a thousand more.
- I find these sales to be a great opportunity to introduce minimalism to new people. Done well, these bundle packages generate quite a bit of publicity. And the more publicity for minimalism, the better. Also, the affiliate income from the sale is helpful to offset expenses.
WHERE CAN I BUY THE BOOKS?
The deal can be found by clicking right here. You will be redirected to the Harvest Your Health Website where you can purchase/find out more.
WHAT BOOKS ARE FOR SALE?
I’m glad you asked. Here you go:
1) Tsh Oxenreider’s One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects For Making Life Simpler. Regular price: $5.00. Broken down into manageable chunks, One Bite at a Time provides you with steps, tips, links, and motivation to slow down and simplify. 52 tasks. Practical. Do-able. Given to you in a one-at-a-time, take-a-breath format, for you to tackle at your own comfortable pace. One of my favorites.
2) Lorilee Lippincott’s Simple Living–30 days to Less Stuff and More Life. Regular price: $2.99. A blogger I’ve been reading for years, Lorilee currently lives in China with her husband and 2 kids. Her course is created to help readers tackle thirty different clutter areas, showing them where to start and how to begin living with less. The course is uniquely created to answer the question “Where do I begin simplifying?” and “How do I start?”
3) Joshua Becker’s Inside-Out Simplicity. Regular price: $2.99. Inside-Out Simplicity goes beyond the superficial, external fixes to our complicated lives. Instead, this book dares to focus on the very heart and soul of a simplified life. It is based on the truth that a truly simplified life begins in a person’s soul and will help the reader find an inside-out simplicity by focusing on life-changing principles in their most important relationships. It is meant to encourage, challenge and inspire.
4) Andrew Miller’s 25 Intentional Days. Regular price: $25.00. Based on his highly-popular blog post “25 Ideas to Help You Live on Purpose” Andrew’s book, 25 Intentional Days, dissects each idea with greater research in a practical, step-by-step format. Each day focuses on equipping the reader to discover a more intentional life to live.
5) Katie Wellnessmama’s Natural Cleaning Guide. Regular Price: $15.00. A wonderful step-by-step guide from one of the most popular bloggers in the world of family wellness. Katie’s guide contains easy-to-understand steps to clean your whole house naturally for under $10 a month. Fantastically thorough.
6) Sandra Calixto’s Homemade Health & Beauty: 21 Simple Do-It-Yourself Recipes for Products You Use Everyday. Regular Price: 4.99. 21 recipes for products that we use regularly and can make at home without all the toxic, irritating chemicals. For example: shampoo, conditioner, bath salt, shaving cream, bubble bath…
7) Stacy Myer’s Crock On Cookbook: A Semi-Whole Foods Slow Cooker Cookbook. Regular Price: $5.00. 40 all-original slow cooker recipes, from soups to desserts, and everything in between. Each designed to satisfy even a hardcore foodie. If you hate to cook and wish you could just put decent food on the table without a lot of effort, here you go.
8) Alison Golden’s The Modern No-Nonsense Guide to Paleo: Shopping, Kitchens, Lunches. Regular Price: $10.00. Mark Sisson (Mark’s Daily Apple) called it one of the best tools he’s seen yet to get started and keep motivated throughout the Paleo journey. If you’ve been debating getting started, this may be one of the best intros to the Paleo diet you’ll find anywhere.
9) Sarah Fragoso’s One Month Subscription to Everyday Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness. Regular Price $20.00. Programmed workouts, beginner workout modules, coaching videos, nutrition videos, and seminars from certified strength and fitness coaches.
10) Laurie Neverman’s Common Sense Health. Regular Price: $8.95. Great ideas to remove toxins from your life; strategies for simple, healthy eating; and physical activities beyond exercise that have been used by holistic practitioners around the world. No big investment or complicated format, just start where you are with what you have to discover a more healthy-you.
Plus 61 other titles from the following subjects: Personal/Home Care, Simple/Intentional Living, Fitness, Paleo Diet, Healthy Diet, Inspiration, and Mothering. Indeed, one of the most-extensive bundle packages I have ever been a part of.
Certainly, if any of the preceding books peak your interest, you can purchase them individually. Or, for the next week, you can purchase them all for $37. Not a bad deal if you ask me. I’m glad to be part of it. And I think you’ll find tons of value here.