FOR THE NEXT FOUR DAYS, THE SIMPLIFY YOUR FAMILY LIFE BOOK SALE WILL BE LIVE.
From Monday (March 21) – Friday (March 25), 26 of the top authors in family life have come together to offer 29 e-books/guides in one unbelievable package for only $47. If bought separately, the 29 products would total $435. But for the next 96 hours, you can find them all in one location for one low price.
If you’ve been debating the purchase of even one of these products, now seems like the perfect time to jump in.
WHY THE FAMILY LIFE BOOK SALE?
A few months ago, Corey Allen and Mandi Ehman contacted me about joining them in this huge family-life book sale. They were compiling a package of family-based resources to offer at a greatly reduced price. Because Becoming Minimalist has always been centered on family and because healthy families benefit everyone, I couldn’t wait to agree. As a result, I’m excited to have my second e-book, Inside-Out Simplicity (which usually sells for $11.99) included in the sale.
The sale is a great opportunity to get Inside-Out Simplicity into peoples’ hands. My hope when writing the e-book was to inspire people to find an inward simplicity by approaching their most important relationships with life-changing keys. To date, it has been read over one thousand times. And hopefully, through the Simplify Your Family Life E-Book Sale, it will inspire thousands more.
In addition, Corey and Mandi have included books covering a wide variety of topics including Finances, Intimacy, Marriage, Food and Cooking, Parenting, Green Living, Organizing, Personal Development, Travel, and Working From Home.
WHERE CAN I BUY THE BOOKS?
The deal can be found by clicking right here. Note: You will be redirected to Corey’s Simple Marriage website.
WHAT BOOKS ARE FOR SALE?
Here they are… broken up my subject… and with a brief introduction.
- Joshua Becker’s Inside Out Simplicity. Regular price: $11.99. Get ready for a 360 degree approach to the simplified lifestyle. “Inside-Out Simplicity: Life-Changing Keys to your Most Important Relationships” is an e-book that goes beyond external fixes to our complicated lives. Instead, this book dares to focus on the very heart and soul of a simplified life.
- Leo Babauta’s The Simple Guide To A Minimalist Life. Regular price: $9.95. The leading blogger on the planet offers the leading book on minimalism. In classic Leo-style, he offers useful chapters on different problems that people will face on their journey to a more minimalist life.
- Dusti Arab’s The Minimalist Mom. Regular Price: $17.00. Why should having children mean you can’t live a simple lifestyle? While kids do make things more complicated, they also make things more fun in a lot of ways! Dusti Arab sets out to create a sustainable life of simplicity out of the chaos.
Food & Cooking
- Jules Clancy’s 5 Ingredients, 10 Minutes. Regular Price: $37.00. 133 totally new 5-ingredient recipes… each taking less than 10 minutes to prepare. And the gorgeous, full color photographs of every recipe across 343 pages make this unique cookbook both beautiful and helpful.
- Katie Kimball’s Healthy Snacks to Go. Regular Price: $6.95. With over 30 healthy snack recipes including traditional granola bars, iron-packed Popeye bars, and a dozen “larabar” style variations, Kitchen Stewardship’s new Healthy Snacks To Go is the resource you need for healthy snack ideas. Complete with time-saving tips, frugal options and allergy notes, it will become your “go-to” cookbook to keep your cupboards filled with nourishing yet quick choices.
- Melanie Thomassian’s Healthy Eating Handbook. Regular Price: $27.00. If you’ve ever thought eating healthy was either a chore or too expensive, then you’re not alone. Research finds that seven out of ten people think healthier foods are increasingly difficult to afford… Yet, by implementing the principles of the Healthy Eating Handbook, you’ll discover how you and your family can eat healthier, while making significant savings at the supermarket checkout (perhaps 30% or more).
- Stephanie Langford’s Real Food on a Real Budget. Regular Price: $18.97. Based on 6 years of hands-on experience and hundreds of hours of research, Real Food on a Real Budget is written as a primer for families who want to learn how to save an average of 20-30% on their food budget ($100-$200 per month for most families), while at the same time serving better quality and more nutritionally dense foods.
- Lisa Byrne’s The Real Food Cleansing Guide. Regular Price: $29.00. In short, a healthy, whole-foods cleanse. Simply put, a whole-body cleanse reminds your cells just how good it feels to be fed healthy, cleansing, high energy foods– and kick starts habits of healthy eating and healthy living that you can bring back into our day to day life. It’s healthy living boot camp for busy moms.
- Tammy Strobel’s Simply Car-free: How To Pedal Toward Financial Freedom and a Healthier Life. Regular Price: $9.95. If you’ve ever thought about ditching your car and saving $5,000-7,000/year, this e-book may be the only extra motivation you need. Living in Portland, Tammy and Logan made the decision to ditch their vehicles years ago… and have never looked back.
- Stephanie Langford’s Healthy Homemaking. Regular Price: $12.95. Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time is a 76-page compilation of practical, relevant and varied “baby steps”, designed to take you on a one-year journey. One of the major goals behind the book is to keep natural, nutritious and sustainable living from being overwhelming. The intent is to focus instead on the little victories in each positive step forward.
- Michele Augur’s Herbal Nurturing: A Family Healing & Learning Guide. Regular Price: $8.95. As a “friend along the journey,” this 44-page book walks you through preparing basic herbal remedies for you and your family, from childbirth to arthritis, and everything in between! Naturally prepare for cold/flu season, PMS, headaches, sunburns, postpartum, tummy aches, rashes, and more with over 30 recipes, additional homeopathic suggestions, and healthy-living tips.
Intimacy & Marriage
- Tony DiLorenzo’s Stripped Down Marriage. Regular Price: $12.00. Stripped Down is full of practical advice on the most important human relationship we have on Earth. The open and authentic approach to the topic of intimacy in marriage is refreshing in a world that blushes at the thought of having conversations around this gift that God has given to married couples.
- Corey Allan’s A Simple Marriage. Regular Price: $18. Corey is a husband, father, author, speaker, as well as a Marriage and Family Therapist with a Ph.D. in Family Therapy. He is also the organizer of the Simplify Your Family Book Sale. Both of his books on marriage are fantastic… A Simple Marriage is his first one.
- Corey Allan’s Buck Naked Marriage. Regular Price: $9.50. Buck Naked Marriage covers the top ten elements necessary for a marriage to thrive. It also offers some tips on how to address several of the common “relationship clutter” areas: like money, kids, family, rest. It wisely covers both the important and how to handle the immediate.
- Dustin Riechmann’s 15 Minute Marriage Makeover. Regular Price: $27. Dustin’s book is brand new (released just last month). Based on the premise that “you can become an expert in anything if you invest 15 minutes per day,” Dustin and his wife cover 31 topics of conversation for spouses to engage in for 15 minutes a day to become more of an expert in their marriage and unique relationship. The premise is genius. The topics are well-thought out and applicable. And I’m really glad this book is part of the sale.
- Sarah Barton’s Getting Lucky With The Wife. Sarah Barton is the creator of Anonymous8, a website dedicated to sex and intimacy that is actually helpful to married couples. Her brand-new book is written for men in committed marriages who are hoping to… well, get lucky a little more often. Sarah reminds us that luck has nothing to do it. The book covers three sections: essential information, specific steps, and building your unique plan. I hope it’s okay that I can’t wait to read more of this book…
- Jeff Nickles’ The Super-Charged Guide to Financial Freedom. Regular Price: $19.95. After digging himself out of debt consisting of tens of thousands of dollars, Jeff Nickles’ inspires people to be proactive concerning their finances rather than burying their heads in the sand until crisis hits. The e-book is set up in a “workbook style” providing readers/couples opportunity to interact with the material.
- Melissa Gorzelanczyk ‘s The Hybrid Homemaker. Regular Price: $17.00. Melissa, who voluntarily gave up her corporate job to become a work-at-home mom, imagines a world full of choices rather than obligations. And through her interviews with other moms who have turned their talents into paychecks, Melissa encourages her readers to pursue happiness, not more stuff.
- Jessica Fisher’s Organizing Life as Mom. Regular Price: $9. This 125-page e-book provides a game plan for your life as wife, mother, and home manager. With it, you will have all you need to create a personalized household notebook including worksheets; calendars (daily, monthly, holidays); planning sheets for the holidays, your budget, your mealtimes; and planner pages designed to fit you and your unique household.
- Amy Lynn Andrew’s Tell Your Time. Regular Price: $12. Amy puts great effort into writing a time management book that packs a huge, practical punch and isn’t as…well, time consuming as other time management resources. Instead of wading through pages of theoretical commentary on time management, this 30-page book offers effectiveA tools which will help you see real change.
- Amanda Morgan’s Parenting with Positive Guidance. Regular Price: $9. I first stumbled upon Amanda’s book a number of months ago while researching e-books on the topic of parenting. I immediately fell in love with the premise of guiding your child toward increased self-control while fostering a healthy parent-child relationship. Every parent will benefit from reading the thoughts in this book… even if you’re already doing a good job.
- Angie Kauffman’s Finding Educational Activities in the Most Unexpected Places. Regular Price: $7.50. What a fantasticly fun idea of using commonly found objects in and around your home for educational activities with your young child. It targets toddlers and preschoolers, but many of the activities can also be done with kindergarten-aged children. To be fair, I haven’t read the book yet, but I love the idea behind it!
- Sherri Kruger’s Your Life. Live It. Love It. Regular Price: $19.95. Sherri blogs at Serene Journey and Zen Family Habits with Leo Babauta. This 70-page e-book offers hundreds of ideas to focus on yourself, others, and enjoying the little things in life.
- Sherri Kruger’s The Gratitude Journal. Regular Price: $5.99. Also written by Sherri, The Gratitude Journal is your guide to starting your very first gratitude journal and promoting positive thinking in your life by helping you gain a better appreciation and understanding of things you may never have thought about before.
- Tess Marshall’s Flying By the Seat of My Soul. Regular Price: $5.97. In Flying By the Seat of My Soul, you will find moving stories, profound lessons, uplifting quotes and personal stories of others that will inspire you to live more passionately and pursue your heart’s desire with more conviction!
- Katie Tallo’s The 7 Week Life Cleanse. Regular Price: $20. The 7-Week Life Cleanse is a simple guide to infusing your life with momentum so that you can move directly and passionately towards the life you want. The weekly worksheets and questions are tools for change. They’ll spark your awareness and ease you towards a sustainable plan. Plus, they’re fun to do!
- John P. Strelecky and Tim Brownson’s How to be Rich and Happy. Regular Price :$25. Written by a Life Coach and a best-selling Inspirational Author, How to be Rich and Happy offers a formula for living an existence where you have the freedom to do whatever you want, whenever you want. If their formula doesn’t work for you, the book is offered with a full money-back guarantee (not applicable as part of this offer… but still, I love an author who stands behind his work).
- Katie Kimball’s Family Camping Handbook. Regular Price: $4.95. Family Camping Handbook gives practical advice to novice family campers on enjoying a successful vacation with a tent. It encourage families with very young children that you can survive (and enjoy!) a family camping vacation with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. And gives any camping family real food adaptations and compromise options for traditional low-nutrient camping fare. Want to get the family outdoors a bit more? Here you go.
Work at Home
- Tammy Strobel’s Smalltopia: A Practical Guide To Working For Yourself. Regular Price: $27.00. Tammy’s newest ebook centers around her goal of equipping others to work for themselves. Having made the decision herself, she knows firsthand what it takes to make the step. But that doesn’t stop her from getting contributions from 14 other bloggers who have made the same decision.
If any of the preceding e-books peak your interest, you can purchase them individually by clicking through above. Or, you can purchase them all for $47. Not a bad deal if you ask me. The sale ends at 2 pm ET on March 25th, and there will be no late sales offered.
A portion of each sale will also be donated to The Mentoring Project, which seeks to rewrite the story of the fatherless generation.
You can help spread the word by retweeting this post or sharing on Facebook. Either way, thank you.