*** UPDATE: Simplify is now available on the Amazon Kindle for only $2.99. Find it here: Simplify: 7 Guiding Principles to Help Anyone Declutter Their Home and Life. ***
Simplify is a celebration of living more by owning less. Written by Joshua Becker, who inspires hundreds of thousands of people on his personal blog, this is a book that calls for the end of living lives seeking and accumulating more and more possessions by highlighting the enjoyment of living with less.
Five years ago, this typical, suburban family of four made the decision to minimize their possessions, unclutter their home, and simplify their lives. In so doing, they discovered countless real-life benefits of living with less. And now, to help others experience the same freedom, they offer the most important lessons they’ve learned through the process. Simplify is full of personal stories, practical tips, and powerful inspiration.
It is based on a rational approach to minimalism. It will forever change the way you look at physical possessions. And most importantly, its approach will free you from the burden of clutter and provide you with the extra motivation to realign your life around your heart’s greatest passions… however you choose to define them.
READ THE REVIEWS
- “Must-read.” – Leo Babauta at Zen Habits
- “It is a simple, straightforward guide to simplifying your life and brings new light to the term minimalist.” – Tanna at Complete Organizing Solutions
- “One of the best minimalist books I have read in a long time… One of the most important aspects of this book for me is that it’s written from a family perspective. There aren’t many minimalist books like that and I can only be happy that thanks to Joshua we finally have one.” – Pawel at Minimalist Business
- “This is a great book! It explains in plain language the joys and benefits of clutter-free living and gives tips you can put into practice to achieve this.” – Uri at Minimal
- “Joshua has redefined minimalism…” – Mrs. Green at Little Green Blog
- “This e-book is an easy, quick read, and it flows nicely. It has some interesting differences from other decluttering books I have read, and presents the information in an accessible way.” -LJ at Simple Productivity
- “…demystifies going minimal and makes it accessible to a whole new audience.” -Karo at The Aspirant Sutra
- “If you’re looking for specific advice on how to live well with less, his book is worth a look.” -Naomi at The Times Union
Simplify contains 78 pages of stories, principles, and practical tips. Preview the first 12 pages:
Download Simplify. 7 Guidelines to Help Anyone Declutter Their Home and Life. The cost is just $9.95. And you can use paypal or credit card.
60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you’re unhappy with the e-book, we’ll happily give you your money back (up to 60 days after purchase). Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.