Today, I am launching a 12-week online course intentionally designed to help you own less, live more, and discover the life you’ve always wanted. It is simply called: Uncluttered.
The course includes videos, interviews, live webinars, practical articles, weekly challenges, accountability, and an engaged community. It is strategically packaged for one purpose: to help you declutter your home and start living a better life.
If you are drawn to the notion of owning less, but need some extra help getting there, this course is perfect for you. I am confident Uncluttered will provide just the extra motivation you need.
Every Monday, you will receive a video from me, an exclusive interview with one of the brightest minds in the simplicity movement, or written content uniquely prepared for the course. You will receive a weekly challenge to complete. And you will be offered significant opportunities to engage with the community in a private Facebook group and with me during live webinars each month.
The course is divided into four unique parts: 1) Find Your Motivation; 2) Declutter Your Home; 3) Develop New Habits; and 4) Begin Experimenting with Less.
You can find detailed information about the Uncluttered Course content right here: my.becomingminimalist.com
You will find the information on the registration page very helpful. But, before you go, here are some important pricing details:
—The program begins on Monday, January 11. Registration is open for the next 10 days ending on Sunday, January 10. (The Spring edition begins on Monday, May 09).
—The cost for the course is $89.
However… in May, I will offer the course for free to anyone who buys my new book, The More of Less: Finding the Life You Want Under Everything You Own. Click here to find all the information you need about getting the course for free today.
This, I presume, prompts a number of questions. I’ll answer a few of them right here:
1. Wait… you said you’re giving away the course for free in May? Yes, well kinda, you will need to pre-order the book when it becomes available in April. The hardcover edition costs $17.99 and the digital version costs $11.99. But other than that, yes, the course will be free.
2. Why would I want to take the course now if it is free in May? That’s a good question, and ultimately, the decision is up to you. But here are a few reasons you might want to take it now:
- January is a time of year when people are focused on decluttering and simplifying. If you don’t want to wait until early-May to make these changes in your life, you can get started right away.
- The size of the Uncluttered community will be far more intimate this time than when we offer it for free in May.
- You’ll be the first to experience the course and your testimonials will be used in future promotions.
- I have asked several professional organizers to go through the course and offer insights for future versions. They will be available and active in the community—which I think will be quite valuable to the other participants.
- Anybody who takes the course this January will have access to all future webinars—if you didn’t catch something the first time, we’re here to make sure you don’t miss it the second time.
3. Why isn’t the course always free? There are actually a number of reasons why this is the case. First of all, the creation of the course required a significant investment, both financially and personally. I do have significant expenses to recover and continued expenses still to be incurred (customer service, for example).
But more than that, one of the central elements of the course is accountability and community. The Uncluttered Course is designed for people who want to declutter their home, but need some extra help: more accountability, more community, and more opportunity to ask questions. For this to happen, I need a group of participants who are fully committed to the process. The $89 cost is not extravagant, but we believe it is enough to help limit participation to those who want to be fully engaged.
4. What happens to the course after May? After May, the cost of the course will return to $89 and we will offer it every 4 months as long as people desire to be involved with it.
5. Is the course different than your book? The More of Less, available this Spring, provides everything somebody needs to declutter their home and begin pursuing a minimalist life. It is the most comprehensive book on the subject I have ever written. It offers both motivation and practical guidance—I’m really quite proud of it. However, when it comes to removing unneeded possessions, there are a great number of people who desire more than a book can provide. A book, on its own, cannot provide community, accountability, or an opportunity to ask specific questions. That is what makes the course different from the book.
Again, Uncluttered is a 12-week online course with videos, interviews, webinars, articles, weekly challenges, accountability, and community.
It is strategically packaged for one purpose: To help you unclutter your home, own less stuff, and find space to live the life you want.
If you are interested in joining us for the next 3 months, visit My Becoming Minimalist for more information about the course and an opportunity to register. Make this the year you finally discover the home and life you’ve wanted.