Around the World
International? You can get the US version of the book shipped anywhere free through Book Depository.
Or purchase English language editions of The Minimalist Home here:
Keep reading to discover some amazingly helpful resources I am offering to anyone who pre-orders the book.
Praise for The Minimalist Home
“Joshua Becker is the best coach I know of when it comes to teaching the skill of decluttering. Not only will his calm, clear voice guide you through the challenging task of getting rid of belongings, but he will also make you feel fabulous for doing so. He does not shy away from tough topics… His enthusiasm is addictive; it’s impossible to read this book without tackling your own home—and then you won’t want to stop, because as your rooms open up, so will your entire world.”
—Katherine Martinko, Senior Writer and Editor of TreeHugger.com
“If you are already tapped into the minimalist movement or want to get more in-depth knowledge and know-how, this is the book for you! Joshua takes you through all the benefits and strategies for creating your minimalist home, and includes practical step-by-step tactics and checklists to create and maintain your spaces.
—Ellen R. Delap, President of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals
“Joshua provides great tips on decluttering every room and inspires readers to think deeply about what really makes a house a home.”
—Francine Jay, Author of The Joy of Less
More About The Book…
The Minimalist Home is the most practical and comprehensive room-by-room guide to a decluttered, refocused life. I wanted to write you a book to share my proven, practical method for becoming joyfully minimalist.
It’s the method I created by accident 10 years ago, when my neighbor saw all the stuff I’d just dragged out of the garage into the driveway and pointed out that maybe, just maybe, my family didn’t need all of it.
I started de-owning that day, and quickly started clearing more space in the rest of our home. It was an exciting, motivating process to decide what to keep and what to let go. It was also confusing, exhausting, and occasionally frustrating. I wish I’d had this book to guide me back then.
I wrote this book not just to guide you toward a fulfilling, rewarding minimalist home, but to help you maintain it into the future.
I know from years of experience that by getting rid of the excess, you can transform your home. You can feel not only free from the stress of so much clutter around you, but also free to live a life focused on what you want to do instead.
About Joshua Becker
Joshua Becker is the Founder and Editor of Becoming Minimalist, a website dedicated to intentional living visited by millions of people each month. Named by SUCCESS Magazine as one of the top ten personal development websites on the Internet, he has contributed to TIME magazine, The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes Magazine and countless other media outlets.
He is a Wall Street Journal and USA Today best-selling author. He is the co-creator of Simplify Magazine and Simple Money Magazine. Through his online course, Uncluttered, Joshua has helped more than 25,000 families declutter their homes and take back control of their lives.
He is also the Founder of The Hope Effect, a nonprofit organization changing how the world cares for orphans. He lives in Arizona with his wife and two kids.
Spaces Covered in The Minimalist Home
When I say The Minimalist Home is a room-by-room guide to a decluttered, refocused life, I mean it. The book offers practical steps, inspirational stories, and motivational truths to keep you focused minimizing your home following the Becker Method, completing spaces easiest-to-hardest. With this book as your guide, you’ll minimize the following spaces in your home:
- Living Room
- Family Room
- Kids Rooms
- Guest Room
- Clothes Closet
- Linen Closet
- Mud Room
- Laundry Room
- Dining Room
- Home Office
- Paper Files
- Storage Areas
- Arts and Crafts Rooms
Your entire home, top-to-bottom, inside and out.
Get Your Copy of The Minimalist Home…
…and Then Claim Your Free Bonuses
|Get This Bundle||Get This Bundle||Get This Bundle|
New Year Webinar with Joshua
Minimalist Home Room Guide
Minimalist Home Room Review
Uncluttered Course Discount
Digital Book: Clutterfree with Kids
Simplify Magazine: The Declutter Issue
Book Club Discussion Guide
Private Spring Webinar with Joshua
Buy Now to Receive These Exclusive Book Launch Bonuses
To celebrate the release of The Minimalist Home, I have compiled a collection of resources to help you create the home you want. The bonuses include daily motivational readings, printable worksheets, course discounts, discussion guides, ebooks, magazine issues, and private events.
Each of these packages increase the value of your purchase significantly. Additionally, they will serve as valuable resources and encouragement to you on your journey to own less and live more.
These bonuses expire on January 26. Whether you are looking to read the book alone, with family or friends, or in a book club, pick the package that’s best for you.
—The 1 Book Package—
Readers who buy 1 copy of The Minimalist Home before Jan. 1 will get…
- Access to a private webinar and Q&A with Joshua on January 3. Read the book when it arrives. Then join Joshua for this recorded webinar on Keeping Your Resolution to Declutter.
- Companion Reading Guide: 21-Day Minimalism Motivation Guide (PDF). Minimizing an entire home is hard work. Keep your motivation high during the process with these supplemental daily, inspirational readings.
- Printable: Minimalist Home Room Guide. This unique printable provides application step for every room in your home in a handy checklist format.
- Printable: Minimalist Home Review Guide. This printable provides thoughtful questions to ask yourself in each room to determine if you are finished minimizing.
- 33% discount to the Uncluttered Course. Our 12-week online course has helped more than 25,000 families declutter their home and discover the life they want. Use this code for 33% off the registration price ($30 value).
—The 3 Book “Friends and Family” Package—
Readers who buy 3+ copies of The Minimalist Home before Jan. 26 will get…
- Everything from the 1-book package plus…
- 50% discount to the Uncluttered Course. A $45 value (one applicable code) for each copy of the book purchased.
- Bonus Book: Clutterfree with Kids (PDF). Joshua’s best-selling book, written specifically for parents, provides practical advice in the ten most common children-clutter areas. A wonderful supplement.
- Simplify Magazine: The Declutter Issue (PDF). Receive a free copy of Simplify Magazine’s most popular issue: Declutter. With contributions from professional organizers, storytellers, life coaches, authors, and some of today’s leading minds and voices in the simplicity movement.
—The 6+ “Book Club” Package—
Readers who buy 6+ copies of The Minimalist Home before Jan. 26 will get…
- Everything from the 1-book and 3+ book package plus…
- 66% discount to the Uncluttered Course. A $60 value (one applicable code) for each copy of the book purchased.
- Book Club Discussion Guide (PDF). Weekly discussion questions and decluttering assignments, perfect for groups of 6-20. Available when the book is released.
- Access to a private webinar with Joshua on April 11—exclusively for Book Clubs and their members. Exclusive Spring webinar for Book Club member.
To redeem your bonus: 1) Choose any retailer to pre-order The Minimalist Home. 2) Complete the form on the Bonus Redemption page so we know where to send your bonuses.
The Minimalist Home: A Room-by-Room Guide to a Decluttered, Refocused Life
One of today’s most influential minimalist advocates takes us on a decluttering tour of our own houses and apartments, showing us how to decide what to get rid of and what to keep. He both offers practical guidelines for simplifying our lifestyle at home and addresses underlying issues that contribute to over-accumulation in the first place.
The purpose is not just to create a more inviting living space. It’s also to turn our life’s HQ–our home–into a launching pad for a more fulfilling and productive life in the world.
Available for pre-order everywhere:
Available for free shipping internationally through Book Depository.