*** Inside-Out Simplicity is now available on the Amazon Kindle for only $2.99. Find it here: Inside-Out Simplicity. ***
Get ready for a 360 degree approach to the simplified lifestyle. “Inside-Out Simplicity: Life-Changing Keys to your Most Important Relationships” is a brand new e-book that goes beyond external fixes to our complicated lives. Instead, this book dares to focus on the very heart and soul of a simplified life.
It is based on the truth that a simplified lifestyle begins in a person’s soul and will help the reader find an inside-out simplicity by focusing on life-changing principles in their most important relationships.
Healthy relationships are absolutely essential for simplicity. And healthy relationships always flow from the inside-out.
- It is meant to challenge you.
- It is meant to encourage you.
- It is meant to inspire you.
- It is destined to help you find a simpler way of life.
Some of the topics and principles covered in the book will help you:
- Discover why healthy relationships are essential to a simplified life.
- Live intentionally by embracing contentment, gratitude, and humility.
- Promote generosity, kindness, service, and forgiveness as a way of life.
- Find greater simplicity in your marriage by focusing on the essential building blocks.
- Be intentional in your dealings with your children and family.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
To give you a sense of the scope of this e-book, take a look at the Table of Contents.
- THE BOOK I WAS AFRAID TO WRITE
- THE BOOK I COULDN’T WAIT TO WRITE
- WHAT IS SIMPLICITY?
- WHY RELATIONSHIPS MATTER
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OURSELVES
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR SPOUSE
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CHILDREN
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH POSSESSIONS/MONEY
- WHY OUR WORDS MATTER
- WHY OUR SEXUALITY MATTERS
- WHY OUR SPIRITUALITY MATTERS
- SEEK SIGNIFICANCE
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
As would be expected, we have written much of this book “out-loud” on Becoming Minimalist. It features some of our previously published works on key principles such as contentment, generosity, intentionality, and forgiveness. However, contrary to the format of this blog, the articles have been strategically arranged and organized in the book format.
In addition, Inside-Out Simplicity features over 33% never-before-published material on topics including humility, speech, spirituality and sexuality (just to name a few). Each time, the life-changing keys are featured as an element in our most important relationships and include practical steps to begin incorporating them into our lives.
READ THE REVIEWS
- “An excellent new e-book.” – Leo Babauta, Zen Habits
- “Inside-Out Simplicity is the best ebook I’ve ever read.” – Sam Spurlin, The Simpler Life
- “This book is awesome. If you’ve never read Joshua’s stuff before, I’d start with this book. I’d highly recommend it.” – Stu Gray, The Marry Blogger
- “If you’ve mastered “beginner” minimalism and simplified your belongings and clutter and want to continue improving your mental outlook and relationships with those around you, I highly recommend this book. It discusses many areas that are not being talked about among minimalist bloggers right now and definitely need to be.” – Brett Oblack, Step 1 Minimalist
- “It’s a great read as it covers several aspects that are involved in living a simple life, namely our relationship with things, others and ourselves.” – Corey Allan, Simple Marriage
- “The reason I’m recommending Joshua Becker’s new book is because it’s challenging, it’s engaging, and it really asks some tough questions about why you’re pursuing this lifestyle, and how to maintain your decisions in the long run.” – Everett Bogue, Far Beyond the Stars
- “This book is the perfect reference for someone looking to go beyond the ‘pare down your stuff, stop shopping so much, and head outside on a bike’ mentality that the minimalist movement seems to be adopting. To get beyond that, you need to look inside…” - Robyn Devine, the minimalist knitter
Inside-Out Simplicity contains 108 pages of stories, principles, and practical tips. Preview the first 16 pages:
In just a matter of seconds, you can begin reading Inside-Out Simplicity. As a special offer to Becoming Minimalist readers, the cost is just $11.99. And you can use paypal or credit card.
90-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If for any reason you’re unhappy with the e-book, we’ll happily give you your money back (up to 90 days after purchase). Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can earn a 50% commission for each book you sell on your blog or website. Simply, sign up at e-junkie.com as an affiliate. Then, paste the provided code on your blog accompanied with a review, post, or ad. You will then be credited 50% for each reader who clicks through and purchases the book. Payments will be distributed the first week of each month following your affiliate sales. If you need help, visit e-junkie’s affiliate help page.