I understand the distraction that Facebook can be. Its constant stream of updates can move quickly from being helpful to the exact opposite.
However, I have found Facebook can be a valuable tool for encouraging simplicity. I have seen it be a wonderful resource for connecting and drawing inspiration from like-minded individuals who are seeking a life of minimalism and simplicity. And the encouragement can be available at a moment’s notice—whenever it is needed most.
With that in mind, if you’re looking to change your Facebook experience, here are 10 pages I follow dedicated to simplicity. Each is unique, thought-provoking, and encouraging.
10 Facebook Pages to Encourage Simplicity In Your Life
1. Becoming Minimalist. The images and posts on our Facebook page reach more than 5 million people every week. The community is active, engaged, and uplifting. If you aren’t a follower yet, I think you’ll enjoy it. Thank you to everyone who has shared it with friends.
2. Clutterfree. The Clutterfree App, which provides a customized and personalized roadmap for someone to declutter their unique home has a wonderful Facebook page filled with inspirational quotes and articles.
3. No Sidebar. Design a simple life and experience the happiness you deserve. Caitie Wiersma curates articles and images from a wide range of sources to offer daily inspiration.
4. Simplify. Brian Gardner offers a journey of inspiration to encourage others, and one that brings us that much closer to the joy and happiness we are searching for.
5. Simplify Magazine. Helping families focus on things that matter most.
6. Be More With Less. Inspiration from Courtney Carver and the minimalist fashion challenge Project 333. Discover what matters most. Simplicity is the way back to love.
7. Break the Twitch. Practical intentional living with Anthony Ongaro. Minimize distractions, build habits, and create opportunities to live a great life.
8. Marc and Angel Hack Life. Two of my favorite people online, Marc and Angel Chernoff, have created a wonderful Facebook page focused on inspirational advice, productivity, health, love, work, and general self improvement.
10. Joshua Becker. You can also follow my Author page on Facebook as well. I use it to keep people updated on different appearances and engagements and other places that I publish. It’s a bit broader than just minimalism. You’ll like it.