Own less. Live more.
Joshua Becker’s Bio
Joshua Becker is the Wall Street Journal and USA Today best-selling author of The Minimalist Home, The More of Less, Clutterfree with Kids and Simplify.
He is the Founder and Editor of Becoming Minimalist, a website dedicated to intentional living visited by over 1 million readers every month with a social media following of over 1.5 million. His blog was named by SUCCESS Magazine as one of the top ten personal development websites on the Internet and his writing has been featured in publications all around the world.
Joshua and his young family were introduced to minimalism twelve years ago during a short conversation with their neighbor. Since then, Joshua’s story and writing have inspired millions around the world to find more life by owning fewer possessions. Today, based on his thoughtful and intentional approach to minimalism, he is one of the leading voices in the modern simplicity movement.
He is also the Founder of The Hope Effect, a nonprofit organization changing how the world cares for orphans. Currently, he lives in Peoria, AZ with his wife and two teenage kids.
His online course, Uncluttered, has helped over 50,000 people declutter their homes and live a more intentional life because of it.
His app, Clutterfree, is the only app to create a personalized, room-by-room decluttering to-do list for an individual’s unique home.
Becoming Minimalist receives 3.5 million page views/month from 2.4 million unique users. (Google Analytics, December 2019)
Becoming Minimalist is most popular in the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, and the Philippines.
Alexa currently ranks Becoming Minimalist within the top 40,000 websites in the world.
Social Media Stats:
- Facebook page: 2,00,000+ fans
- Twitter: 65,000+ followers
- Pinterest: 20,000+ pinners
- Instagram: 75,000+ followers
- YouTube: 125,000 subscribers
Advertising on Becoming Minimalist
Becoming Minimalist is advertisement-free and will continue to be so. There are no images, banners, links, scroll-over videos, Google Adwords, or sponsored posts. We are entirely reader-supported.
Joshua Becker has written five books:
- The Minimalist Home, a USA Today, WSJ, LA Times, Publisher’s Weekly, iBooks, and Amazon #1 Best-Seller. The book shows you how to methodically turn your home into a place of peace, contentment, and purposeful living.
- The More of Less, a USA Today, Publisher’s Weekly, iBooks, and Amazon #1 Best-Seller. An inspirational and practical roadmap to owning less and discovering the life you want.
- Simplify, a WSJ Best-Seller and Amazon #1 Best-Seller. The perfect introduction to minimalism and Joshua’s story (digital only)
- Clutterfree with Kids, an Amazon #1 Best-seller. This book provides inspiration and practical help for parents.
- Living with Less: An Unexpected Key to Happiness. Living with Less introduces minimalism to high school students and college students from a Christian perspective.
To have Joshua speak at your event, visit his Speaking Page.
Joshua is active on social media and answers his own phone. But all requests should be sent directly to him via email.