I understand the distraction that Facebook can be. Its constant stream of updates can move quickly from being helpful to the exact opposite.
However, I have found Facebook can be a valuable tool for encouraging simplicity. I have seen it be a wonderful resource for connecting and drawing inspiration from like-minded individuals who are seeking a life of minimalism and simplicity. And the encouragement can be available at a moment’s notice—whenever it is needed most.
With that in mind, if you’re looking to change your Facebook experience, here are 10 pages I follow dedicated to simplicity. Each is unique, thought-provoking, and encouraging.
10 Facebook Pages to Encourage Simplicity In Your Life
1. Becoming Minimalist. The images and posts on our Facebook page reach more than 4 million people every week. The community is active, engaged, and uplifting. If you aren’t a follower yet, I think you’ll enjoy it. Thank you to everyone who has shared it with friends.
2. Simplify Magazine. Helping families focus on things that matter most.
3. Be More With Less. Inspiration from Courtney Carver and the minimalist fashion challenge Project 333. Discover what matters most. Simplicity is the way back to love.
4. Break the Twitch. Practical intentional living with Anthony Ongaro. Minimize distractions, build habits, and create opportunities to live a great life.
5. The Art of Simple. The Art of Simple is a community blog about the art and science of living simpler. Tsh Oxenreider covers a range of fascinating topics: family, travel, intentional living, hospitality. You’ll like it.
6. No Sidebar. Design a simple life and experience the happiness you deserve. Brian Gardner curates articles and images from a wide range of sources to offer daily inspiration.
7. Marc and Angel Hack Life. Two of my favorite people online, Marc and Angel Chernoff, have created a wonderful Facebook page focused on inspirational advice, productivity, health, love, work, and general self improvement.
8. The Minimalist Plate. Zoë Kim is a mom of four and writer for The Minimalist Plate and Huffington Post. She posts about the pursuit of living an intentional life by owning less, creating new habits, and cultivating opportunities to give.
9. Simplify & Pursue. Robin Shliakhau is a wife and mom striving to simplify her life so they can pursue what matters most to them. She strives to encourage others to do the same.
10. The Life on Purpose Movement. Erica Layne has created a powerful movement for purposeful women, where she explores topics from self-care and happiness to simple living & purposeful parenting.